- Community & Support
Community & Support
We release features and fixes weekly! See some of the changes we have made.
Feb 28 2023 Release
We have added a Notion integration with support for all of their API endpoints.
@trigger.dev/notion - v0.1.24
The Notion SDK allows you to create, update and delete pages, databases and the content inside them. It also allows you to search and add comments.
Everything you can do using the Notion API is now possible using Trigger.dev.
Feb 27 2023 Release
We’ve retooled our Templates system to make it easier to get started with the new create-trigger CLI:
We’ve also added a few more templates:
- GitHub Issues to Slack - Get notified anytime your repo gets a issue
- Scheduled Healthcheck - Run a scheduled healthcheck on your website every 5 minutes
- And more coming soon!
@trigger.dev/sdk - v0.2.18
- Make the schema an optional param for customEvent and webhookEvent
- Give a better error message when the API key is invalid
- Added a more helpful error message when missing an API key
- Added handly links to the dashboard in log feedback
- Log out when a run first starts as well
- Fixed an issue where using
sendEventoutside of a run wouldn’t use the first param as the event
create-trigger - v0.2.0
Initial release of the create-trigger CLI. This makes it easy to get started with Trigger.dev workflows using our templates.
Feb 21 2023 Release
We launched a new integrations system that makes it far easier for us to add new integrations to Trigger.dev. You can expect us to add integrations far faster from now on.
At the same time we added two new integrations:
@trigger.dev/sendgrid - v0.1.22
Send emails and add users to lists. If you use SendGrid and there are other API endpoints you need then definitely let us know.
@trigger.dev/airtable - v0.1.22
We have support for all of the Airtable record related REST API endpoints
- Create a record
- Get a record
- Update a record
- Update multiple records
- Delete a record
- Delete multiple records
- List records
We will be adding webhook support soon so you can build complex workflows that react to changes in Airtable. If there are other API endpoints you need that we don’t currently support then please let us know.
Feb 17 2023 Release
We’ve launched a templates system that makes it far easier to get started with a new workflow and deploy it. You can choose from a list of templates, clone them into your GitHub organization and then easily run them locally or deploy them to Render.
Initially we have three templates:
- Basic Starter - This repo is a very simple starting point for creating your Trigger.dev workflows.
- GitHub Stars to Slack - Get notified anytime your repo gets a new ⭐️
- Resend Welcome Drip Campaign - Easily setup a customized welcome email drip campaign when a new user signs up for your service.
It’s ridiculously easy to deploy to Render.com from one of these templates.
Feb 10 2023 Release
- Test editor now suggests example JSON for GitHub and WhatsApp webhooks.
Feb 7 2023 Release
@trigger.dev/sdk - v0.2.13
- Fixed an issue where sometimes calling
listen()led to an uncaught error. Also added some feedback in the log when successfully connecting and waiting for events.
Feb 6 2023 Release
- Improved the onboarding experience for new users, as well as users creating a new workflow.
- Test editor now suggests example JSON for
- Added a support widget to the bottom right of the screen.
@trigger.dev/sdk - v0.2.12
runOnceLocalOnlyfunctions to support running custom idempotent actions. Docs
- We will now serialize and send the Zod schemas for
webhookEventto trigger.dev to support better test JSON generation (using
@trigger.dev/slack - v0.1.19
- Added support for opening modal views and handling view submissions. See openView and viewSubmissionInteraction docs for more info.
- Added support for triggering on BlockKit actions and posting responses. See blockActionInteraction and postMessageResponse docs for more info.
- Added ability to add reactions to messages. See addReaction docs for more info.
- You can now post a message in a thread using the
thread_tsoption in postMessage.
@trigger.dev/whatsapp - v0.1.17
Initial release of our WhatsApp integration. Includes support for sending and receiving messages. See the docs for more info.